There's a list making the rounds online of the 12 rules for being a good boyfriend . . . and it was written by two girls, aged 6 and 9. Here is their list:
1. Nice handwriting.
3. He should like his girlfriend's parents.
4. He's not living with HIS parents.
5. "Nice jewelry." We assume that means he GIVES nice jewelry, not wears it.
6. He doesn't pick his nose.
7. He doesn't try to kiss you on the first date.
8. He's ALWAYS happy.
9. He respects different religions.
10. His last name is "not weird."
11. He brushes and flosses.
12. He doesn't tattle tale.
(Source: Huffington Post)