Lice suck. Period.
In case you don't know, lice are tiny insects that live among human hair and feed on blood from the scalp.
They are extremely contagious and they can be very difficult to remove!
They are annoying and they can spread like crazy... however they are not 'dangerous' by any means.
Typically kids get them at school, but NEWSFLASH... adults can get them too!
There is lice shampoos available but they cost a fortune and most of them are simply useless.
So if you don't want to spend all that money, The remedy below is extremely helpful and cheap!
According to Best Healthy Guide,
- Shower cup or plastic bags
- White vinegar
- Lice comb
- Wash your head/ your child`s head with the mouthwash
- Covet the hair with a bathing cap or wrap it using a plastic bag
- Leave it work for an hour before removing the cap/ plastic bag
- Wash the hair with white vinegar, covet with a cap, bag for additional hour
- Remove the cap and shampoo the hair with a shampoo you would normally use
- Comb the hair with a lice comb
So how does this all work? Simple... The mouthwash keeps lice away due to the strong smell and the vinegar eliminates the eggs from the hair.
Source: Best Healthy Guide