It looks like Diane Kruger is over Joshua Jackson. PageSix is reporting the actress is dating "Walking Dead" star Norman Reedus. The two have been friends for years, and co-stars in the 2015 movie "Sky," but sources say the duo are now an item. So far no one actually involved has confirmed the gossip, though.
As we previously reported, "Dance Moms" star Abby Lee Miller pleaded guilty to bankruptcy fraud charges after failing to report thousands in Australian currency she brought into the US. Now, she's one day closer to learning her fate. Her court sentencing will resume on May 8th after being postponed last month. Prosecutors are asking for up to 30-months behind bars while Miller's team is claiming it was just an oversight and are hoping for probation.
Congratulations are in order for Penn Badgley. He said, “I do,” to Domino Kirke on Monday afternoon. Domino – Jemima Kirke’s sister – and the “Gossip Girl” star got married at a Brooklyn courthouse.
The Gwen Stefani-Blake Shelton dynamic played out perfectly on the premiere of season 12 of “The Voice.” The two battled it out for singers and it was pretty cool to watch. Out of the five times the couple went up against each other, she won twice, he won once, and they both lost out to Alicia Keys. Here are some highlights from last night’s show…
- JChosen and Anatalia Villaranda were the only ones to got four chair turns. J – a 6’6 basketball player who opened the season with Marvin Gaye’s “Sexual Healing” – surprised everyone by choosing Gwen. Meanwhile, the diminutive Anatalia’s take on Bruno Mars’ “Runaway Baby” made the obvious choice of Alicia.
- One of the most poignant stories of the night came from Stephanie Rice. The Texarkana, Texas native came out to her parents at 18 and hasn’t had a relationship with them since. Her rendition of Kelly Clarkson’s “Piece by Piece” resonated with Gwen because she could feel the 27-year-old’s pain. Even though Blake turned, it was a no-brainer for Stephanie to choose Gwen.
- Johnny Hayes was the comeback kid of the night. He auditioned for season 11 with no chair turns. This time, both Gwen and Adam Levine wanted him after getting a taste of his pop-ish take on “Try a Little Tenderness.” Hayes went with Adam.
Here’s how the teams look right now:
- Team Adam – Johnny Hayes
- Team Gwen – Jchosen, Stephanie Rice
- Team Alicia – Anatalia Villaranda
- Team Blake – Lauren Duski, Brennley Brown
The blind auditions continue tonight and Thursday on “The Voice.”
BACHELOR SAY WHAT?
- Last night "Bachelor" episode was only an hour long
- Nick sent Corinne home before the Fantasy Suite dates
- We only saw Raven's date, which included her admitting to Nick that she loves him and her former man never um..."pleased" her
Last night's episode "Bachelor" episode had it all: Corinne was finally sent home and some of the rest of the women got their time with Nick in the Fantasy Suite. Here's how the episode shook out:
- We picked up where we left off, with Nick and Andi having a strange, and completely unnecessary reunion. Andi tried to get the dirt on whether Nick was planning on slipping between the sheets with the remaining women. After she got a vague response, Andi basically told him to go for it if he sees a future with them, to do it. In the end, they wished each other well and Nick went to the rose ceremony.
- Finally, good God finally, Nick sent Corinne packing. She, to no one's surprise, was an emotional mess, saying she doesn't think she'll ever get over it. But moments later, she totally was.
- Nick, Vanessa, Raven, and Rachel then jetted off to Finland. Raven got the first one-on-one time with Nick and they took a helicopter ride over some pretty looking country side but let's all be honest, the one thing people rem ember is that Raven admitted no man has ever really pleased her...you know, like 'that.' No pressure, Nick!
- Unfortunately, we'll have to wait until next week's episode, which is a whopping three-hours long, to see what magic Nick works and how the Fantasy Suites with Vanessa and Raven go.