The Frat Prank That Went Bad

posted by @radioonthetony - 

An “unrecognized” frat at Central Michigan University has learned the hard way that food allergies are a real thing. The Alpha Chi Rho fraternity allegedly thought it would be a hoot to “haze” one of their new guys by smearing peanut butter all over his face while he was passed out. There was one problem, however. The guy had a peanut allergy. As a result, the guy had some serious swelling around both of his eyes, and it looked nasty as hell. There are two sides to every story, of course…maybe the guy was drunk and thought it was a nifty skin treatment. Come on guys, with great hazing comes great responsibility. 

Source: Total Frat Move

title

Content Goes Here