Angelina who? Rumor has it Brad Pitt has moved on and started canoodling with Sienna Miller. The two were spotted doing some "serious flirting" at a private dinner following the premiere of "The Lost City of Z," a movie Pitt produced and Miller stars in.
The potential lovebirds were seen “heavily enjoying each other’s company,” and chatting all night. Another source says Pitt has been in "very high spirits, which he hasn’t been for a long time. He seems to be over a hump.”
So far, Pitt and Miller have kept quiet on this rumored romance.
Source: Page Six
If the word on the street is true, Janet Jackson’s divorce from Wissam Al Mana could be very lucrative. Under the terms of their alleged prenup, she could walk away with up to $200 million dollars.
Family sources say that Ms. Jackson was entitled to $100 million bucks if they stayed married for at least five years. The two announced their union in January 2012, but they may have been married as early as December 2011. And with the baby, that total doubled.
While it looks like a money grab, sources say that it’s not. For Janet, “Control” isn’t just one of her biggest hits. A source said, “She loves to be in control…She wants to get back to being Janet Jackson and not Mrs. Wissam Al Mana or being the obedient Muslim wife.” Another insider said, “Marriage doesn’t agree with her. She doesn’t agree with marriage.”
- ONE MORE THING! While you’d think $200 million bucks would be a problem to pay, it won’t be for Wissam. After all, he’s worth a billion dollars, courtesy of his Al Mana Group, which has holdings in cars, real estate, retail, tech, and other ventures.
Source: Page Six
Irina Shayk had given birth to her and Bradley Cooper’s first child two weeks ago. Now we know that it’s a girl named Lea de Seine Shayk Cooper. The new family was spotted in Venice Beach, California over the weekend. Congratulations!
It was Most Memorable Year night on "Dancing With the Stars" and you know what that means- lots and lots of tears. Who had the most emotional story? Who had the best dance? Here's how the episode went down:
- Normani Kordei and Val Chmerkovskiy: Normani picked 2012, the year she was placed in Fifth Harmony on "The X-Factor." Aside from your run of the mill "my family sacrificed everything," there weren't took many dramatic moments, but we did get to hear Normani sing. She and Val pulled in a 32.
- Nick Viall and Peta Murgatroyd: Surprise, surprise, Nick picked last year, which is when he was on "The Bachelor" and ended up "finding love" with Vanessa Grimaldi. The dance told the story of "The Bachelor" and ended with Nick finding Vanessa in the audience and kissing her. It was cute, but Nick is still stiff at times. They got a 30.
- Nancy Kerrigan and Artem Chigvintsev: Defying all Olympic fans, Nancy chose 1996, which is when she had her first child. It turns out having kids was not easy for the ice skater, who suffered six miscarriages in eight years before having IVF a decade later and ending up with three kids in all. She and Artem got a 33 and left Erin Andrews genuinely emotional.
- Mr. T and Kym Herjavec: Mr. T went with 1995, when he was diagnosed with cancer. It turns out he's a man of the Lord and said he asked for the strength to beat his cancer and did just that. As for his dancing, it's exactly the same as it's always been, which is to say very little dancing. Carrie Ann Inaba and Julianne Hough both are all of a sudden also religious, but in the end Mr. T and Kym got a 28.
- Heather Morris and Alan Bersten: Maks Chmerkovskiy is still recovering from his surgery so Alan stepped in yet again and helped Heather tell her story of 2015, which is when she got married. Both the storyline and the dancing were great. They pulled in a 35 and Maks endorses Alan becoming a full-time pro next season. It's hard to argue.
- David Ross and Lindsay Arnold: Of course, David picked 2016, which is when the Cubs finally won the World Series. Yet again their routine was nothing to write home about, but in a fun turn of events, the Cubs were on a rain delay, so they showed this dance in the stadium. David and Lindsay got a very generous 31.
- Rashad Jennings and Emma Slater: Rashad picked 2006, which is the year his dad had to have his leg amputated due to diabetes complications. Rashad and his dad did not have a great relationship, but they've since overcome their issues and the footballer ends his incredible routine by going into the audience and hugging his dad. Ladies and gents, Rashad is the first to get a 10 this season. In fact, he gets three for a total score of 39.
- Erika Jayne and Gleb Savchenko: Erika had to follow Rashad and she danced in honor of 1989, which is when she moved from Georgia to New York City to be a star. They danced to "Express Yourself" and yet again, went the sexy route. Len calls them out on it, but Gleb says without a doubt they're not toning it down. Going against the judges isn't exactly how you win the Mirror Ball. Well on their way to elimination, they got a 30.
- Simone Biles and Sasha Farber: Simone didn't choose when she won the Olympics, but when she was adopted back in 2000. Her mom was an addict and her and her sister were in foster care until the people she knew as her grandma and grandpa adopted them and became mom and dad. The dance is on point as usual, and ended with her too going into the audience to hug her parents before they join her on stage to hear the scores. Simone and Sasha got nines across the board for a 36.
- Bonner Bolton and Sharna Burgess: Bonner closed out the night with the most physically painful memorable year. He chose last year, which is when he suffered a neck injury that left him unable to walk for months. Doctors told him he wouldn't be able to ride bulls anymore but he says he's just happy to be alive. The routine is solid and he and Sharna got back to their good scores with a 32.
So who was in jeopardy? To no one's surprise, Erika and Mr. T. At the end of the day, it was Mr. T and Kym who were sent packing.
Here's the leaderboard as it stands:
39: Rashad Jennings36: Simone Biles35: Heather Morris33: Nancy Kerrigan32: Normani Kordei, Bonner Bolton31: David Ross30: Nick Viall, Erika Jayne