Bargain hunters throughout the land will be hovering over their computers on July 16th starting at 3:00pm ET. That’s the official kick-off of Amazon Prime Day. It’ll run thorough midnight on July 17th, and during that window there’s bound to be something you’ll want to spend money you don’t necessarily have because the value just seems too good to pass up. Here’s a look at some of the things you’ll be wanting to blow your hard-earned money on this time around:
- Save $100 on Echo Show (On sale for $129.99, originally $229.99)
- Save up to 50% on Prime Video, DVDs, and Blu-Rays.
- Four months of Amazon Music Unlimited for $0.99, usually $9.99 a month.
- One free PC game every day through July 18th on Twitch Prime and loot for Fortnite, Call of Duty,and PUBG
- Coleman RoadTrip 285 Portable Stand-Up Propane Grill
- Detachable Sound Bar, TEWELL 37-in Wired and Wireless Bluetooth Soundbar for TV, PC, Smartphone
- TP-Link Deco M9 Plus (2-pack) Home Tri-Band Mesh Wi-Fi System, Built-In ZigBee and Bluetooth Smart Hub, Replaces Routers and Extenders
- Seagate 250GB BarraCuda SSD SATA III 6 Gb/s Internal SSD Drive
Last year, we even got a replica of Nakatomi Plaza in a “Die Hard” Blue-Ray set for 30 bucks. That’s a good value no matter who you are. Happy shopping!