WATCH: An E-Cigarette Explodes In Man’s Pants and It's Caught on Camera

posted by Cap'n Tony | @RadioOnTheTony - 

Mohamed Zayid Abdihdy was doing a bit of television shopping when something curious and dangerous exploded in his pants. 

While the 24-year-old was measuring a TV, his e-cigarette exploded in his pants and caught fire. 

The owner of the Anaheim, California store said he smelled smoke and then saw the fire as the burned customer ran from the office with burns all down his leg and “a portion of his privates,” but it’s said he didn’t go to the hospital – instead opting to go to a pharmacy and take care of himself at home. 

Lucky for you, the store’s security camera caught it all as it happened.

Source:NBC 4 New York

Keith and Tony

title

Content Goes Here