Good News: Teen Saves Family From House Fire

 

Sometimes breaking the rules pays off and that was the case with a teen from Delaware who recently defied his mom to stay up late to watch Netflix. Angela Marie Borden says her son, 13-year-old Damir, was still awake when a fire broke out in their home, long after he was supposed to be in bed.

But because he was up, Damir realized what was happening and was able to wake up the rest of his family. His mom says their mobile home’s breaker box was pulling too much power, which caused a spark in the outlet. Damir was breaking the rules, but it helped him save his family from the fire that destroyed their home.

Source: KWTX

Keith and Tony

title

Content Goes Here