The cast of season two of CBS’ “Celebrity Big Brother” has been revealed. Among the big names are Dina Lohan, Ryan Lochte, Tamar Braxton and… former White House communications director Anthony Scaramucci.
Yes, really – “The Mooch” is now the second former aide of Donald Trump to go from the White House to the “Big Brother” house. You may recall that Omarosa Manigault Newman starred in the first season before writing her “Unhinged” tell-all.
Also starring in the upcoming season are:
- Actor Joey Lawrence
- “Mean Girls” star Jonathan Bennett
- Olympian Lolo Jones
- Former NFL running back Ricky Williams
- Former WWE wrestler Natalie Eva Marie
- Singer/reality star Kandi Burruss
- “Infamous Houseguest” Kato Kaelin (you may remember him from the O.J. Simpson murder trial)
The new season kicks off on January 21st. The celebs will compete in a variety of games for a $25,000 grand prize until the finale on February 13th
Source: Entertainment Weekly